Alexander Technique Courses in Tattenhall, Cheshire
We offer Alexander Technique courses for groups in Tattenhall, Cheshire. You’ll learn how to use your body and mind more effectively to release unhelpful tension, reduce pain and rebalance your body naturally, helping to restore ease, poise and freedom of movement. Please get in touch for more information.
10 Reasons why to try the Alexander Technique:
- Improve posture & movement
- Relieve back and neck pain
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve balance and coordination
- Aid recovery after injury/ surgery
- Keep you active and mobile
- Reduce falls
- Improve sleep
- Increase independence
- Improve health & wellbeing
The course offers tools and techniques to help you to:
- Improve posture, balance and coordination
- Move with greater ease and freedom
- Change automatic patterns in the body that lead to pain and strain
- Discover new ways to calm the mind, release tension and reduce pain and strain
Using a mixture of discussion, practical work (group, pair and individual) and fun activities we learn to use our body in a way that reduces pain and strain and helps us to move well, live well and age well. Groups are friendly and supportive.
Who is the workshop suitable for?
The workshop is suitable for adults with all levels of physical fitness and of all ages. There is no physical exercise, but there will be some gentle, slow movement. All activities are optional. Participants only need to take part in those activities that they feel comfortable doing.